Rules of admission to I Year Pre-University Examination:
A. Admission to I P.U.C. examination shall be open to
candidates who have:
- Undergone the prescribed course of study in the
corresponding year in a recognised institution.
- Put in the minimum attendance prescribed.
- Completed the practicals assignments for internal assessment and obtained a certificate to
that effect from the teachers concerned.
B. There shall be an Annual Class Examination at the end of
first year Pre-university course, in addition to two quarterly
tests and a mid-term examination. These tests and examinations
shall be conducted by the college and the records of the same
maintained intact for three years after the tests and
examinations. Grades awarded shall find a place in the consolidated marks register and
individual marks cards.
C. No student in arrears of fees shall be permited to sit for the Class Examination or submit
their application for the Public Examination or attend the Public Examination.
Rules Regarding Admission:
- Application for admission duly filled should reach the Principal on or before the specified date.
- No application will be considered unless accompanied by copies of
- The Transfer Certificate from the Institution leist attended.
- The statement of marks obtained at the last examination.
- The Medical Examination Certificate from the previous institution.
- Only Copies of the certificates should be attached and the Originals should be produced at the time of
- Migration Certificate should be submitted in the case of students coming from other Universities.
- The languages opted must be the same as those languages opted at the previous qualifying
examination passed by the candidate. The College offers Kannada, Sanskrit and Hindi languages.
- Candidates selected for admission should pay the prescribed fees and produce the originals of
the Transfer Certificate, the statement of marks on or before the dates notified and should meet
tile Principal to get themselves admitted.
- Two photographs and three self addressed Rs. 5/- Postal Envelops need to be enclosed.
- All admissions are provisional and are subject to the approval of the Pre-University Education
Board Rules of Discipline.