Co-Curricular Activities 2019-20: This year our students set the bar high creating new records by winning record number of prizes in various inter college competitions and kept the college flag flying high among all the colleges in Bangalore.They include,
1. 1st Prize in Sanskrit powerpoint presentation on ‘History of Sanskrit’ by Sagar of 2B section and Nithin on 2J on 7th September 2019 at Sindhi college.
2. 1st prize and a cash prize of Rs 5000 by Harshadeep Sinha in Hindi elocution held on 12th Sep.2019 by Seshadripuram Degree college to mark hindi diwas. He also bagged 1st prize in inter college elocution on 14th Sep.2019 conducted by SPUC YELAHANKA.
3. Arjun.V, Gagandeep and Vedish of 1D won a cash prize of Rs10000 in Brainiac- inter college model making competition on 14th Sep.2019 held at Soundarya PU College.
4. Saiuttej and Punithkumar of 1 D got 1st prize while Pratiksha and Madhurya Sarathy of 2J got 3rd prize in poster making conducted by SICM and SCPUC. Saiuttej also won 1st prize in digital poster making conducted by St Claret College
5. Pradeep.K and Lalith Shetty of 2D won 1st prize in pencil sketch on 26thsep at Vasavi PU College.
6. Darshan and group of 2I secured 2nd prize in folk dance at Himanshu PU college on 31st of August 2019.
7.Gouthaman and Arjun of 1D won 1st prize and a cash prize of Rs 3000 in Inter college model making competition at Dayananda Sagar college.
8.Saisiddarth of 1I got 1st prize in free style solo dance while Meghana and group of 2I got 3rd prize in western group dance on 7th November 2019 conducted by Seshadripuram Composite PU Collge, Bangalore 20.
Our students have won a number of shields and prizes in devote, lectures, music (vocal and instrumental) classical dance, quiz, collage making competitions.
Our College Students participated Different Competition held at Seshadripuram Law College, Seshadripuram, and won Second Prize with Rolling Shield.
'Our College Student Chi. Buvanesh N, of First Year PUC, Commerce, Won Bronze Medal in Dr. Rajkumar Memorial National Level Open Yoga Championship - 2018, held in Bangalore on 22-08-2018.