Our College Students has participated Different Competition held at Seshadripuram Law College, Seshadripuram, and won Second Prize with Rolling Shield.
Best Opposition Leader Award : Vaibhav
Best Performer : Kum. Preethi Jayachandra.
Yoga Championship - 2018
'Our College Student Chi. Buvanesh N, of First Year PUC, Commerce, Won Bronze Medal in Dr. Rajkumar Memorial National Level Open Yoga Championship - 2018, held in Bangalore on 22-08-2018.
Inter College Sports (SET)
Winners of SET Inter College Sports Competition - (Carrom and Table Tennis 2017).
Students of SPUC have represented our college in various competitions held at Taluk, District, State and National Level and have brought pleasing laurels to our institution.
College team was selected in Table Tennis, Throw Ball, Ball Badminton, Volleyball, Kabaddi, Netball, Chess, Basketball, Shuttle, Badminton and Football.
Our college won the Taluk and District Level Throw Ball competition for Boys. Three Players were selected for Bengaluru North Throw Ball Boys Team and PU Nationals also.
Our college has won the over all champions in Lawn Tennis. One of our College player was selected for PU Nationals.
Seshadripuram PU College Cricket Club participated in Jems Challenger Trophy Open Cricket Tournament 2014 which was organized by Jems Cricket Club at Hosur and became the champions in the tournament.
- Thirumalai Vasan R. of II PU 'I' participated in 25th Junior National Throw Ball Championship which was held on 1st June 2014 at Chattisgarh and won the bronze medal. He was also selected to participate in Bengaluru North Pre-University Throw Ball Boys Team which was held on 14-Nov-2014 at Kanakapura Bengaluru rural District and won gold medal.
- Rakesh C. of II PU 'G' has won a gold medal in Bengaluru North Pre-University Throw Ball match which was held in Kanakapura Bengaluru rural District on 14 & 15-Nov-14. He has also won a gold medal in Throw Ball state level championship which was organized by Nadaprabhu sports club. Bengaluru on 04-Nov-14. He was selected to participate in Bengaluru North Pre-University Net Ball Boys Team which was held on 19 & 20th Nov-2014 at Mangalore.
- Gowtham H. N. of I PU 'I' was selected to participate in 14th state junior Net Ball championship held at District stadium Hassan on 6th spet 14 and won the silver medal. He also participated in Dasara sports meet and won silver medal in netball tournament held on 09-Sept-14 at shree kantereva stadium.
- Pooja K. R. of I PU 'H' participated in 11th south Indian Open Yogasana Championship which was held at Nisagra Vidyavahini School, Bengaluru and stood the fourth Place.
- Avik Anand Ramesh of I PU 'H' was selected to participate in Bengaluru North Pre-University Lawn Tennis Boys Team which was held on 09-Dec-14 at KSLTA Bengaluru and won the silver medal. He is selected to participate in nationals at Pune in coming days.
- Raghu C. of II PU 'A' was selected to participate in Bengaluru North Pre-University Table Tennis Boys Team which was held at karwar, Uttara Kannada District on 11 & 12-Sept-14 and won the gold medal.
- Monica of II PU 'B' was selected to participate in Bengaluru North Pre-University Hand Ball Girls Team which was held at Davangaree District on 13 & 14-Sept-14.
- Kishore of II PU 'I' has won a gold medal in Bengaluru North Pre-University Throw Ball match which was held at Kanakapura Bengaluru rural District on 14 & 15-Nov-14.
- Surya M. of II PU E was selected to represent Bengaluru Rural district in state level Rural Kabaddi Competition which was held at District stadium, Bagalkot on 22-Nov-14.