Discipline and Conduct
Discipline and conduct are essential measures taken to have sound personnel system. An institution is a community in which diversity exists in different forms. It is essential that all the members of the institution adhere to the rules and regulations of the college.
- The students should fulfil the minimum required attendance for every programme. Students failing to meet this perquisite will not be eligible to sit for the examination.
- To regulate discipline and uphold decorum, a prescribed dress code is to be followed by students. Students should compulsorily wear ID Card while in the campus.
- Students are instructed to reach college in time and attend lecturers as per the given time table.
- Students should note that they are answerable to the authorities of the institute for his / her conduct in the premises of the institute. They are expected to not litter in the campus.
- Student must abide by the rules and regulations framed by the institute. Usage of mobile phones except for online classes is prohibited in the campus.
- Anti social activities in any form will be strictly dealt with and strict disciplinary action shall be taken against such students.