Clinic - In Person Services
To ensure a healthy lifestyle and assist in emergencies the college has a clinic and an experienced professional who always provides great care and medical assistance when headed.
Be safe on campus
The institute considers 'safety' as a key aspect of student life. Safety in and around the college is a top priority and concern for both the parents and the authorities of the college. Once the student has entered the college campus, number of security guards are appointed to assist and provide security. CCTV cameras are installed in all the classrooms and corridors to ensure safe campus life.
The carona virus pandemic which has been a global crisis, has caused large scale loss of life and severe human suffering. The sheer magnitude of the shock has introduced the educational institutions to an unprecedented complexity. However it is immensely imperative to have standard operating procedures and precautionary measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19
- ➤ Physical distancing.
- ➤ Face covers / masks are mandatory.
- ➤ Respiratory etiquettes to be strictly followed, which involves strict practice of covering one's mouth and nose while coughing / sneezing.
- ➤ Report illness to the authorities at the earliest.
- ➤ Prior to resumption of daily activities, all work areas in the college premises are sanitised.
- ➤ College entrance have mandatory sanitizer dispenser and thermal scanning provisions.